Monday, June 23, 2008

Goodbye Waukee

With tears in our eyes, we wave goodbye to our life on Pleasant View Drive.
We have called Waukee "home" for 5 years now (which is a HUGE record for our crazy family!) We have loved our house--first time buyers! We have made many really good friends and we have grown much and learned even more.
Thanks to all who made our time in Iowa completely fabulous. I plan to see all you on your way to various Utah, Idaho, and Oregon locations! We'll be thrilled to toss the kids out on the floor and give you their beds :)

4 comments:

cshel said...

So sad you are leaving; but am so happy that your family is moving on to the next phase in your life. All the best....

Jo Ann Anderson said...

I miss you already and can't wait to see pictures of the new house! I am so glad you have started a blog....it will be fun to see what you are up to. Best of luck as you unpack and make your rounds to family reunions. Hopefully we will be able to see you in September!

Unknown said...

I have some great pics from our goodbye picnic. Please email me your new address so I can send you a disc. Hope things are well! I pulled Brooklyn's name today for sharing time; we all miss you! Visit us soon at allthreereds.blogspot.com!

Ginnie

{Erica} said...

Jen,
I was sad that I wasn't able to say goodbye to you before you moved. Our ward will sure miss you and your family! Best of luck in Idaho. I hope you don't mind that I just totally left a comment on your blog :)