Friday, July 11, 2008

Hello Twin Falls

We arrived in Twin Falls on Saturday and have begun to unpack and settle. The neighbors and people we have met at church have already been so kind and generous. I even went and subbed in a bunco group last night and got to meet a bunch of great ladies!

The boxes and the mess are begininng to clear in some areas...I think I may have seen a corner of the kitchen counter earlier this morning! And, obviously, I have been able to find portions of the computer!! Sadly, I can't figure out how to find out pictures yet. Thankfully, Ron doesn't start work until July 28th, so I have plenty of time to get some "projects" done around here! I'll try to post some pictures of where we are!

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I'm so glad to hear that you made it and are settling! I wish we could say the same, but soon enough, soon enough! Good luck with all the organizing! I'm glad YOU like it, I'm not looking forward to it...Good luck again and keep up the blog! I can't wait to read it all!! :)

Debbi said...

Wecome to the world of bloging! How fun that you have until the 28th to spend with Ron home! Can't wait to see more pictures