I haven't gotten access to all of our pictures yet, but I did have this one saved in an email acoount.
Ron and I were super excited about the idea of fixing something up and many of you know how thrilled I was to see that the Christmas lights were still hanging. The fence posts were also included and we realized that we could probably flatten out and reuse some of that barb wire you may seen hidden among the 3 foot high weeds. You may need to zoom in to get the full excitement that this house had to offer.
During our house hunting trip, my dad emailed this picture to the kids and told them that we had bought it. Jax (who is suspicious of anything my dad has to say) didn't believe it. Jaycie thought it would be fun to fix it up, but was a little worried about the "hobos" living inside that would have to be kicked out. She was also concerned about only having 1 bathroom. Brooklynn said, "I wanted a big NICE house! Not a broken down old shack." My kids in a nutshell!!
Unfortunately for us, someone beat us to the punch on this house and made a better offer. So we had to settle for our second choice home. I will post pictures when I find them :)
2 comments:
Wow, its too bad you missed that one, it has some realy character!
Glad y'all made it ok and are loving it! We miss ya tons but are very happy you are blogging. Can't wait to see the real house.
Hysterical!! Sorry you missed out on this one. But I'm sure you'll make do with the one you bought. :-)
Post a Comment