Friday, July 18, 2008

The Real Deal


This is our actual new home.
The lawn is honestly still this thick and lush currently, but we have removed all those signs.
When I send the kids somewhere in the house, they no longer get lost trying to find it. Which isn't that amazing since there are almost no hallways and just a bunch of doors that open from the main room and 2 rooms upstairs.
Can't wait for you all to come and see it in person!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited you have a blog. LOVE THE HOUSE! Thanks for the nice letter you sent. I miss you a ton I want to come visit you when would be a good time? Tell everyone hi and have a great day!

Sarah Hastings said...

Awesome! I love the front porch, way to pick a house that rocks!

Anne-Marie said...

That is beautiful!! I can't wait to see the inside :)

Jo Ann Anderson said...

What a beautiful home!!! I know the inside is just as nice as the outside and can't wait to see it. Someday I will post about our summer....soon hopefully. Have great time!

Unknown said...

The house looks great! I hope you are enjoying it!

cshel said...

I love the house!! I hope we get a chance to come for a visit someday. Hope you are getting settled. Miss you tons!!!!!

Life Is Good said...

Ya! Jen is blogging! Fun Fun Fun.

Rob and Laura (aka Ryley) said...

Hey this is is Rob and Laura Blair... AKA Ryley... come see our blog!! Our blog name is robandlaurablair@blodspot.com!

Kelleen said...

How come I didn't know you had a blog until today? I think that makes all the Blair kids, except Richard. Fat chance on that happening until he finds himself a wife.

Katie said...

Jen- You blog!!! I am so excited! Your house and life in "Twin" seems to be the perfect fit so far! We are so happy to have you so close!